Nonimmigrant Work Visas

Overview of Non-immigrant Work Visas

It is possible to obtain remain in the United States for an extended period of time for those who will either work in a particular category or setup an investment/trade business. This page will provide a basic overview of these options and links to a more detailed overview of these various options. The categories include E1 treaty traders, E2 treaty investors, H1B specialty occupation workers, L1A intra-company managers/executives, L1B intra-company specialized skill workers, O1 aliens of extraordinary ability, P1 athletes and entertainers, R1 religious workers and TN professional Canadian and Mexican workers/

Click on any of the topics on the right to read a more detailed overview and to find additional articles, resources, case studies and more.

Work Visa Categories List: