We understand that potential clients may be comparison shopping upon deciding which law firm to seek assistance from, and for the sake of transparency, we openly post our standard rates. However, we discourage people from simply “shopping” for the best price. Our fees are highly competitive with respect to the quality of service we provide. We know this is true based on the countless referrals we handle after a case has been mishandled by other firms. With few exceptions, we also do not charge for handling requests for evidence. We are highly motivated to present our cases as thoroughly and as carefully as possible from the beginning. We have built a reputation on solving complex problems and giving cases the personalized attention they deserve.
Non-Immigrant Visa Legal Fees
- B-1/B-2 Visitors COS/EOS — $1000
- E-2 Treaty Investors — $4500 (initial) $3500 (extensions)
- E-3 Australian Workers — $1500 or $1300 if consular processed
- F-1 Students — $1000
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Workers — $1250 excluding Public Access File (which adds $250, and $500 for forced RFEs)
- J-1 No objection Waiver — $1500
- J-1 Persecution, Hardship, or IGA Waivers — $4500
- K-1 Overseas Fiancé(e) — $1200 (or $1600 to add NVC assistance)
- L-1A Executives/Managers* — $4500 (initial) $3500 (extensions)
- L-1B Specialized Skill Workers — $4500 (initial) $3500 (extensions)
- O-1 Persons of Extraordinary Ability — $5000
- P-1 Entertainers and Athletes — $3000
- R-1 Religious Workers — $3200
- TN NAFTA Workers — $1000 if processing at the border or $1400 for USCIS processed cases
- U-Visa Criminal Victims — $3200 ($2200 if U-visa cert is already secured, EAD included)
- U-Visa Dependent — $500 (EAD included)
- Non-Immigrant Dependent Extension/Change Status I-539 — $500 or $300 if filed with a primary petition, $100 each addt’l, and $100 to add EAD
(*) Only for existing office L-1A petitions.
Immigrant (Green Card) Visa Cases
- EB-1A Persons of Extraordinary Ability — $5000
- EB-1B Outstanding Professors/Researchers — $5000
- EB-1C Executives/Managers — $5000
- National Interest Waivers (NIW)— $5000
- PERM Labor Certifications — $3500 + $600/random audits,** $800/supervised recruitment
- EB-2/EB-3 Worker I-140 Petition — $1500
- EB-4 Religious Workers — $3200
- Family (Spouse, Child, Parent or Sibling) Sponsorship I-130 Petition — $1200 spouse, $1000 all other ($800 for additional relatives)
- Family Sponsorship I-130/I-485/I-864* — $2200 spouse***, $2000 all other ($3600 for two parents, $50 EAD, $50 AP)
- Family Sponsorship I-130/NVC – $2200 for spouse***, $2000 for other petitions ($3800 two parents)
- Adjustment of Status — $1000 or $1200 w/I-864 ($50 EAD, $50 AP, $800 each addt’l dependent)*
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) — $3500 ($800 for I-485, $50 EAD, $50 AP)
- National Visa Center Processing w/I-864 — $1200 (each derivative adds another $800)
(*) $400 for interview attendance, $200 for interview preparation (optional), and an additional $300 is due if a joint sponsor is required.
(**) An audit can be considered “random” if it fails to list a basis for the audit beyond being unable to determine if candidates were disqualified appropriately, or if the job involves roving employment and the employee resides far from the headquarters.
(***) An additional $500 is due in marriage sponsorship cases where USCIS requires evidence of a bona fide marriage of the previous marriage
Naturalization and Certification of Citizenship Cases
- Naturalization (Citizenship) — $1000 or $1250 if simple criminal issues exist, or $1500 in 3-year applications or complex cases*
- Certification of Citizenship — $2000
- (*) additional fees $400 for an attorney to be present at the interview upon client’s request applies, and $200 for interview preparation (optional).
Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA) and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals DACA
- Application for deferred action (DACA) with employment authorization — $1000 and $500 for renewal
Other Immigration Cases/Services
- Defensive Asylum in Immigration Court — $6000
- Cancellation of removal in Immigration Court — $6000
- Affirmative Asylum — $5000
- Writ of Mandamus/1447(b) Complaint — $4000
- I-601 Hardship Waiver and I-601A of Ground of Inadmissibility — $4500
- AAO Appeal/Motion to Reopen or Reconsider — $2000 to $3000
- I-601 Criminal Rehabilitation Waiver — $2000
- I-212 Advance Permission to Reenter (Matter of Tin) — $2000
- 212(d)(3) Waiver of Inadmissibility (Matter of Hranka) — $1500
- I-601 Family Unity, Humanitarian, Public Interest Waiver — $1500
- I-751 Remove Conditions of Residence — $1200 joint petition, $1500 divorce waiver $2000 abuse waiver*
- I-192 Waiver — $1000
- AC-21 Supplement J RFE — $850
- Advisory Opinion Letters — $500 to $800 depending of complexity
- Refugee’s/Asylee’s Immediate Relatives — $600
- Fee waiver applications — $600
- Interview Attendance — $500 + travel expenses if outside the Bay Area
- Case review with critique/correction list — $500, or $350 for non-discretionary cases (I-130/I-485/N-400/EB2 or EB3 I-140)
- I-90 — $400
- EAD based on H4 – $450
- EAD/AP Extensions —$350 EAD, $350 AP or $500 for both
- FOIA request — $350
- Mock Interview Preparation — $250
- Attorney Consultations – up to one hour — $150 for phone consultation and in person consultation, $200 after hours/Saturday
- H1B Public Access File Fee — $250
- Duplicate Petition Copy Fee (for each copy requested, required for consular process cases) — $10
- USCIS Requests for Evidence (RFE) — $0 under most circumstances for clients, or $500 to $2000 if our firm did not start the casework initially.
- DOL PERM Labor Certification Audits — $0 unless if it is a random audit, or $600 to $1000 if our firm did not start the casework initially.
(*) $400 for interview attendance, $200 for interview preparation (optional).
Note: The fees above are subject to change without notice. and for cases that present unique challenges, fees may be increased on a case-by-case basis.